|Easy Cinnamon Pumpkin Cake Muffins|
|Mix Pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice together with a whisk.|
|Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then add to wet mixture.|
|Mix dry mixture and wet mixture until just combined.|
|Use your favorite ice cream scooper and place two scoops into muffin tins.|
|Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of muffins before you place in oven to bake.|
|Bake for 25 minutes, insert a knife or toothpick to test if it is done, it should come out clean.|
|MMMMMM- warm- cinnamony- pumpkin perfection.|
|If you love pumpkin and cinnamon- you will love these- super moist and fluffy.|
|Pretty morning breakfast pumpkin muffins.|
|Ray’s Chinese dragon peeking his head out of the foliage protecting our home. I think of my father in law every time I pass the dragon.|
|Pee Gee Hydrangeas. During the fall months, they start turning a beautiful shade of cream and rose.|
Easy Cinnamon Pumpkin Cake Muffins
Ingredients for Muffins
- 15 ounces solid packed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cinnamon Sugar topping
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place liners in muffin tins.
- Blend with a whisk in a large bowl- pumpkin, oil, eggs,sugar and pumpkin spice. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix dry ingredients to pumpkin ingredients until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Use an ice cream scooper and place two scoops of batter in muffin tins. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake until puffy and golden brown and when inserting a knife or toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for five minutes, transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.
Adapted from Gourmet Magazine and Smitten Kitchen.
Recipe blog hop on: Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sister’s Stuff and Something Swanky, Sweet as Sugar Cookies, Muffin Monday, Joy of Desserts, Shine Your Light.