Buffalo Chicken Dip
Author: Moore or Less Cooking
Recipe type: Dip
Serves: serves 8
This is a very popular dip that you make for a party or football game! Make it as spicy as you like!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Cheddar cheese, grated, extra for the top
- ½ cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 Chicken breasts, shredded
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, Ranch dressing ,cheddar cheese and wing sauce.
- Add chicken and mix.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 350 until cheese has melted.
- Serve with vegetables and crackers.