This is such an easy recipe that everyone loves! It is a very moist cake! The longest part of the prep is peeling and chopping up two apples! I added an apple cider glaze, what a hit this cake was, it disappeared so quickly and everyone wanted the recipe!
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, diced fine
- Apple Cider Glaze
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions for a 10 inch tube pan.
- Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract, then fold in the chopped apples.
- Pour batter into a greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine apple cider and powdered sugar, drizzle over cooled cake.