When your oven is being used baking cookies, this is a wonderful recipe for a tender moist ham. I made a 6.5 pound ham with this recipe. It was delicious!
In a slow cooker, cook ham for 6 hours on low, during the last hour, add the brown sugar glaze. Transfer ham into a baking pan, uncovered, into the oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes until browned.
- 1 fully cooked 6.5 pounds ham, scored
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a slow cooker, place ham and water, set on Low for 6 hours.
- During the last hour add the brown sugar glaze.
- Brown Sugar Glaze: Mix brown sugar, honey, mustard and maple syrup in a bowl with a whisk.
- Place ham in baking pan uncovered for 20 minutes, or until ham is browned.
Linked up to these parties: