Dole® Peach Bellini – Cheers to the New Year with this Dole-icious champagne beverage, made with Dole® Fresh Frozen Peach Slices. At “Live on Green,” Angelenos and visitors from around the world will explore 100,000 square feet of free entertainment, unique and rare exhibitions, and fun activities, including foodie inspiration from Ally of Ally’s Kitchen on stage near the Dole Bistro.
Here’s what you will need for this refreshing fruity drink! DOLE® Fresh Frozen Peach Slices, peach schnapps, champagne, fresh sour ( I used Fresh squeezed lemon Juice), grenadine syrup, simple syrup ( sugar and water), and ice cubes.
This easy and delicious Dole® Peach Bellini is so perfect for your brunch parties and celebrations. Tastes like a day in Los Angeles! Wonderfully light, refreshing, and bubbly Peach Bellini’s!
Get your blender out and make this refreshing Dole® Peach Bellini! It’s so fruity fantastic!
Count down to the Rose Parade with Dole Packaged Foods at the first “Live on Green” event in Pasadena. Families are invited to indulge in food, entertainment and fun activities at free three-day event in Downtown Pasadena, Dec. 29 and 30 from 9 a.m. To 8 p.m., and Dec. 31 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Pasadena Conference Center.
- At “Live on Green,” Angelenos and visitors from around the world will explore 100,000 square feet of free entertainment, unique and rare exhibitions, and fun activities, as well as indulge in healthy snacks and beverages at the Dole Bistro. Dole California Cook-Off Champion Ally Phillips of Ally’s Kitchen will perform live cooking demonstrations and share quick and fun recipes featuring Dole Packaged Foods’ products.
On January 1, tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade where Dole Packaged Food’s float, “Soaring Over Paradise,” explores the world’s rain forests. The float includes four waterfalls, a zip line that travels through the rainforest canopy and a flock of Macaws that appear to take flight over the floral gardens.
Cheers to a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!
- 3 oz. DOLE® Fresh Frozen Peach Slices, partially thawed
- ¾ oz. peach schnapps
- 4 oz. (1/2 cup) champagne
- 1 oz. fresh sour
- ½ oz. grenadine syrup ( I used 1½ ozs)
- ½ oz. simple syrup
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- Combine peaches, schnapps, champagne, fresh sour, grenadine, simple syrup and ice in blender container.
- Cover; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass.
- Garnish with frozen peach slice.
Recipe from Dole Peach Bellini