Easy strawberry pie full of juicy, ripe berries in a buttery crust.…
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Florida Blueberry Key Lime Pie: creamy, tangy key lime custard topped with juicy sweet blueberries inside a buttery, crunchy crust.As soon as the weather gets warmer, I start to crave Key Lime Pie. I have made many key lime pies in my baking days and since I absolutely adore blueberries, I thought I would bring them together to make a fantastic Blueberry Key Lime Pie….
This is a delicious and quick dessert that you can put together if you need a last minute dessert for a get together pot luck, or hubs needs a dessert for work!
I used an Angel Food Cake mix, but you can always use a store bought, or make one from scratch. Last time I made an Angel Food Cake, I was about 10, as I was beating the egg whites, whipping away, I wasn’t holding the bowl and the whole thing flipped over on to me and the floor, I started over, I think I used 2 dozen eggs, the second time wasn’t any better, the whole thing came out rock hard.
So, try it, you may have a better experience. The cake mix can’t get any easier. Add water!! The only thing I recommend is that you use a large bundt pan. Mine wasn’t large enough obviously, Angel Food Cakes really rises and puffs up, I quickly removed my cake mix batter from the oven as it was rising and poured half into another bundt pan! Whew, success!
Follow directions on cake mix, or make your own Angel Food Cake by scratch, depending on how much time you have.
Cut cake in half, spread pudding mixture between layer and top of cake.
Add sliced Strawberries.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 1 can ( 20 ounces) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) French Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
- 1 package ( 10 ounce) round angel food cake, cut into 2 or 3 layers, or a box mix ( follow box directions)
- 10 fresh Strawberries
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Stack cake layer on plate, spreading pudding mixture between layer(s) and on top of cake.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Top with fresh Strawberries.
It’s time for a Red, White and Blue Cake for the 4th of July! This cake is super easy to make and so delicious! Fresh whipped cream and Mascarpone cheese, fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries cover an easy and moist butter cake.
This post originally aired on Parade Community Table.
What’s one to do when they have an abundance of fresh berries? It’s easy to just gobble up the entire container – I know, I’ve done it many times – but wait! Why not bring that berry deliciousness to a whole new level of decadence?
From dreamy cakes to delectable pies, finger licking cupcakes to exciting breakfast fare, it’s all here and it’s all berry, berry good! Raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries steal the spotlight in these amazing desserts and breakfast treats.
Grab a quart of your favorite berries and prepare yourself to drool over these 23 delicious and easy recipes, sure to become favorites in your kitchen!
These delicious Blackberry Pie Bars feature a buttery crust with a juicy blackberry center and a succulent crumbly topping. Recipe from Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog.
Berry season is here! I love baking with blackberries, the flavor is so delicious. Berry pie is my favorite dessert, so I imagined a berry pie bar would be even better. You can hold it in your hands and eat it, but I won’t judge if you use a plate and fork.
This is an easy dessert that you can make for guests right before they arrive and they will be coming back for more. Some people call it a buckle, some people call it a cobbler. I was raised eating cobbler’s. Boysenberry cobbler was our favorite, growing up in sunny California. I think I have fallen in love! I just love desserts that are simple with not a lot of ingredients!
But it’s really hard to find Boysenberries in the Northeast. So I am making Blueberry Cobbler, which is unbelievably delicious. You will want to lick your plate, it’s that good. I might have done that…no one was looking, so no witnesses!
A group of blogger friends and I are doing a series of Saying Goodbye to Summer Fruits roundup! No No No! I don’t want to say goodbye! Especially since I don’t have to, since hubs bought 10 lbs of blueberries…tee hee!
- 3 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice ( I used lime juice from a bottle)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spread blueberries in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish or pan
- Sprinkle with cornstarch
- Drizzle with lemon juice
- Set aside
- In medium bowl combine flour, ½ cup sugar, baking powder and salt
- Add milk and butter
- Stir just until combined (not smooth)
- Drop mounds of dough onto blueberries
- Pour boiling water over dough and fruit
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup sugar
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and blueberries are bubbly, 45 to 50 minutes
- Serve warm or at room temperature
Number of servings 8-10
Cooking From a Stay at Home Mom ~ Vanilla Sugar and Cinnamon Peach Tart
Maple Blueberry Zucchini Loaf from Hun, What’s for Dinner?
Raspberry Pineapple Luau Cake from Crumbs in my Mustachio
PLATED PINA COLADA FROM TAMPA CAKE GIRL
Pretty as a Peach No-Bake Dessert from the Rowdy Baker
A delicious sour cream custard pie with a pecan crumble. Every bite delivers a burst of blueberry sweetness. Use an already made pie crust or make my easy pie crust, recipe here.
Flour, sugar, salt, sour cream, vanilla, eggs, blueberries and pie pastry shell.
Beat together the sour cream, 2 tablespoons of flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, and egg until smooth.
Gently fold in blueberries.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake for 25 minutes.
For the crumble, mix flour, brown sugar, pecans and butter.
Top with crumble. Bake for another 10 minutes.
SOUR CREAM BLUEBERRY PIE
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries ( I used frozen)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie pastry shell
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
In a mixing bowl, beat together the sour cream, 2 tablespoons of flour, sugar, vanilla, salt, and egg until smooth and well blended, about 3 to 5 minutes. Gently fold in the fresh or frozen blueberries. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
While that is baking, combine the 4 tablespoons of flour, brown sugar, butter, and pecans, mixing with your fingers until you have a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle the pecan mixture over the top of the pie; return to oven and bake for 10 minutes longer. Let cool. Chill thoroughly before serving.
Serves 8 to 10.
RECIPE ADAPTED BY ABOUTFOOD
Strawberry season is here and I can’t get enough of these luscious farm- fresh- melt- in- your- mouth berries. I have 6 quarts of berries and I am not afraid to use them! Marinated berries in delicious Chambord ( Raspberry ) Liqueur brings out the fabulous flavors of the cake and berries.
Hubs loves strawberry shortcake, he has mentioned this to me many times….
We eat these so fast so I cut a quart up and added Chambord for a delicious treat!
My daughter’s friend brought me a freshly picked container of raspberries from her farm, I threw a couple in there for deliciousness!
LEMON POUND CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM
Want MOORE Strawberry recipes?
- 1 package Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Strawberry Topping
- 1½- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chambord ( Raspberry Liqueur)
- Baking Directions for Lemon Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10" tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- Directions for strawberries:
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, sugar and Chambord. Place in refrigerator while cake bakes.
- Slice cake, spoon strawberries on top of cake, add whipped topping or whipped cream, serve.
- Makes 12-14 servings
Hi, I am Cydnee, owner of Tampa Cake Girl. I bake and deliver cakes, pies, cupcakes and more throughout the Tampa Bay Area. I am helping my friend Nettie out while she is in California. Today I made Strawberry Streusel Muffins. Enjoy!
Strawberry Streusel Muffins
Muffin Batter Ingredients:
1 egg, I used jumbo
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2 Tablespoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
2- 2 1/2 cups of strawberries, rough cut
1 cup flour
4 Tablespoons light brown sugar
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Pinch of salt
6 Tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with liners.
Mix egg, milk, vanilla and oil in a bowl. In a large mixing bowl, whisk dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry and do not over mix. Add strawberries and stir gently. Fill muffin tins with batter.
For crumb topping, combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in butter. You should have pea size crumbles or larger. Top muffin batter with crumb mixture.