Smooth, creamy and delicious No Churn Mocha Chip ice cream! Coffee ice cream with mini chocolate chips in every bite! This is the easiest ice cream to make! A wonderful frozen summer treat!…
It’s Day 5 of #choctoberfest!
Start your morning off right with this delicious smoothie!
This protein packed smoothie has the perfect amount of sweetness ( not that sweet at all ) I try to stay away from sweets in the morning. The banana sweetens it naturally. After a post workout, my body is so hungry, so this Hemp Protein Smoothie is perfect!! No sugar! A little bit of coffee and a big hug from Just Hemp Foods!
Contest has ended. Winner is Kimberley Henbury-Newton.
I just love the Keurig Kio Mini Plus Brewer! Pick whatever flavor coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage you like and get a delicious drink in under two minutes! No need to wait for a whole pot to brew!! You have the choice of three cup sizes. including a removable drip tray accommodating for short travel mugs.
Not only can you win a Keurig Mini Plus Brewer, but you can also win a $60 Amazon.com Gift Card for you to purchase anything you wish!!
CLICK THE RAFFLECOPTER LINK TO ENTER THE CONTEST:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A delicious Coffee recipe to warm you up on a cool day! With Kahlua, Brandy, Chocolate syrup and cinnamon!
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce Brandy
- 1 ounce Chocolate Syrup
- ⅛ tsp Cinnamon
- Hot Coffee
- Whipped Cream
- Place Kahlúa, brandy, chocolate syrup and cinnamon in a coffee cup or mug.
- Fill with hot coffee.
- Stir to blend.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and a shake of cinnamon.
Contest begins 12:00 am 12/12/14 and ends 12:00 am 12/20/14 EST. Winner has 48 hours to respond. One winner will be selected to receive prize package. Open to US residents 18 years or older. This is NOT a sponsored giveaway. All prizes are supplied by the hosts and all opinions are our own.
That’s the word on the street that makes everything baked taste even better. Don’t you know it’s a fact that everything tastes better with butter and everything tastes amazing with brown butter.
Well, that’s what I have read in baking journal’s.
I love coffee cake, yes, I really love coffee cake, any excuse for making a coffee cake is my perfect morning. But since I didn’t have an excuse to make coffee cake, I made coffee cake muffins.
I knew my kids would love to have one of these before they went off on their merry way to school…..I was so right and voted Best Mom of the Year because of it….well maybe I am exaggerating this point a bit!
- 10 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean ( I used a vanilla bean, cut the bean in half, scrape seeds with a sharp knife or use your thumb nail like I did)
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- For the Topping
- 3 Tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3½ tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Put a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line muffin pan with paper or foil liners.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Keep an eye on the butter.
- Melt and cook down the butter until little brown bits appear in the pan.
- The crackling will subside and butter will begin to brown fairly quickly after that.
- Keep a close eye. I burned my first batch.
- Remove from heat.
- If using vanilla bean, split the vanilla bean down the center, scrape the seeds out, and in a small bowl, rub the vanilla beans into the granulated sugar.
- I used my fingers.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the brown butter and stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl
- Add milk and butter mixture all at once, and stir gently to combine.
- To make the topping combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and rub together with your fingertips until crumbly.
- Sprinkle evenly over the batter in the cups.
- Bake until golden and crisp and a wooden pick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 18-20 minutes.
- Keep an eye on them… they dry out quickly.
- Cool in pan on a rack for 15 minutes then remove from the pan.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is semi- adapted from Joy The Baker’s Coffee Coffee Cake Muffins
|Irish Coffee Recipe|
1 tsp brown sugar
6 oz hot coffee
Whipped heavy cream