Easy strawberry pie full of juicy, ripe berries in a buttery crust.…
A fun bundt poke cake using fresh strawberries puts a new spin on strawberry shortcake! Moist delicious yellow bundt cake with fresh strawberries poking through and a cream cheese glaze topped with fresh berries.
If I told you how much my son loves pie, you wouldn’t believe it. I usually have to double the recipe because he could eat a whole pie by himself, maybe this should have been one of those times….
This easy, luscious and creamy no bake pie with fresh strawberries and blueberries will be perfect on your menu for the 4th of July. With it’s cheesecake like filling and juicy berries, it is a summer explosion in your mouth.
I am so excited when it’s strawberry season, the recipe ideas are going wild in my head. This seemed like the perfect recipe. Not only is it a delicious pie, but it really is beautiful, with the bright colors of the berries!
It’s time for a Red, White and Blue Cake for the 4th of July! This cake is super easy to make and so delicious! Fresh whipped cream and Mascarpone cheese, fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries cover an easy and moist butter cake.
Strawberry season is here and I can’t get enough of these luscious farm- fresh- melt- in- your- mouth berries. I have 6 quarts of berries and I am not afraid to use them! Marinated berries in delicious Chambord ( Raspberry ) Liqueur brings out the fabulous flavors of the cake and berries.
Hubs loves strawberry shortcake, he has mentioned this to me many times….
We eat these so fast so I cut a quart up and added Chambord for a delicious treat!
My daughter’s friend brought me a freshly picked container of raspberries from her farm, I threw a couple in there for deliciousness!
LEMON POUND CAKE WITH STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM
Want MOORE Strawberry recipes?
- 1 package Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Strawberry Topping
- 1½- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Chambord ( Raspberry Liqueur)
- Baking Directions for Lemon Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10" tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- Directions for strawberries:
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, sugar and Chambord. Place in refrigerator while cake bakes.
- Slice cake, spoon strawberries on top of cake, add whipped topping or whipped cream, serve.
- Makes 12-14 servings
Fluffy Strawberry Lemon Cake
We had a lovely day at our friend’s picnic. Since I was short for time, I pulled this Easy and Delicious Fluffy Strawberry Lemon Cake together after cooking all day. You can always bake an Angel Food Cake if you have more time available. But since I didn’t, I used a bakery Angel Food Cake.