This post is sponsored by Moore’s Marinade’s. All opinions expressed are my own as always.
My kids request ribs every Christmas! I always ask if they would like a ham or turkey? No, they would love ribs! So I tried this recipe from Moore’s Marinade which was out of this world delicious! I marinated Country Style ribs which are so much meatier than Baby Back Ribs. Each rib is perfect as one serving, there is plenty of meat on these ribs. The marinade is so delicious and the pineapple is a wonderful addition. No knife needed! The meat just falls off of the bone.
Marinate ribs for a half hour
So tender and moist, makes my mouth water!
You don’t need a knife to cut these ribs, they just fall off of the bone!
- 1 cup Moore's Original Marinade
- 2½ lb Country Style pork Ribs, bone-in
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- BBQ Sauce
- Cover the ribs with Moore's Marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Remove ribs from marinade, wrap the ribs tightly in foil, and place in a shallow pan
- Bake 2 - 2½ hours
- Remove ribs from oven, remove foil, and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes
- Turn oven up to 400°
- Cut Ribs into smaller pieces, combine with pineapple chunks, and return to pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Add your favorite BBQ sauce and bake for an additional 10 minutes
Recipe adapted from Moore’s Marinade
Linked up: Simple Supper Tuesday Linky Party