Have you always wanted to own a KitchenAid? Well, now is your chance to win one! This is a Falling for KitchenAid Giveaway!
Falling for KitchenAid Giveaway
Organized by: My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life
I am so excited to bring you this KitchenAid Giveaway! This event is a Blogger Sponsored Event which means the bloggers listed below have donated to cover the cost of this 5 qt Kitchenaid Artisan Stand Mixer!
Thanks to the following bloggers for helping to make this event possible:
Blackberry Babe, Coupons and Freebies Mom, Monica’s Rants Raves and Reviews, Moore or Less Cooking, Kelly’s Lucky You, Vegetarian Mamma, Scrumptious Moms, Amee’s Savory Dish, Conserva Mom, Little House Big Alaska, The Whimsy One, Dorky’s Deals, Inez By Design and Pinoy Recipe.
One lucky reader will soon be mixing up all kinds of goodies with this Kitchenaid 5qt Artisan Stand Mixer! The winner will have a large selection of colors to choose from, so if you aren’t into Persimmon you can choose your own color!
ABOUT THE PRIZE:
KitchenAid Tilt-Head 5 qt Artisan Stand Mixer
• Tilt-head mixer style for clear access to the beater and bowl
• All-metal construction ensures long-life
• Direct drive transmission for durability
• Pouring shield minimizes ingredient splash-out and flour-puff
• 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
• High-performance, 67 point planetary mixing action insures ingredients are thoroughly mixed without frequent scraping or rotating bowl
• 9-cup flour power
• 5-quart mixing bowl capacity with contoured bowl handle
• Multi-purpose attachment hub
• Assembled in the USA
• 1yr free of charge warranty
• Professional wire whip
• White flat beater
• ‘C’ dough hook kneads yeast dough for bread and pizza recipes
• Clear pouring shield with enlarged chute for easy addition of ingredients
• 5-quart stainless-steel bowl with contoured handle
• Instruction book and 26 full-color recipes
Falling for KitchenAid Giveaway Details:
- This giveaway closes November 14, 2016 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Open WorldWide!
- The prize will be available to US only. If the winner is from outside of the US they will be paid the cash value of the prize via PayPal.
- We’d love you to like us on Facebook.
Enter on the Rafflecopter below:
Disclaimer: This blog and any participating blogs did not receive compensation for the published material in this post. No purchase required to enter this giveaway and there is a limit of one entrant per household. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning are determined by the number of valid entries received. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and will be emailed via the email address used to enter the contest. New winner will be chosen if original winner has not responded within 48 hours of email notification. This blog and other participating bloggers are not responsible for shipment of prize. My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life is responsible for all shipping costs related to prize. This giveaway is not administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or other social media outlet. Disclaimer is posted in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.