This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #DGUnitedByFootball #CollectiveBias
Loaded Potato Chip Dip is a total touchdown in flavor! Simple ingredients make this flavorful dip that everyone will enjoy!
Are you as excited about the big game as we are? I am thrilled to see my favorite team play and see the half time show. But most importantly, my favorite part of the day is what we are going to be noshing on. I love making quick and easy recipes for fun football food, such as my Loaded Potato Chip dip.
But let’s also talk about what we will be drinking! We will be sipping on Coca-Cola and Coke Zero!
I love how it’s so easy to get all of my game needs at Dollar General. The perfect beverage to serve on game day is Coca-Cola or Coke Zero!
I would love to share this mobile offer to save you money when you shop at Dollar General. This offer is Valid until 2/19
Here is how the coupon works: Shoppers can redeem via a printed coupon, digital coupon or enter their phone number at checkout.
Snap a pic of your best game day celebrations and post to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #DGUnitedByFootball.
Check out inspiration for your game day events here!
So here is what you need to do to make this yummy Loaded Potato Chip dip!
Bake bacon on a parchment lined baking sheet at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
In a bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, and onion soup mix.
Add chopped bacon, grated cheese and chopped green onion to the sour cream mixture.
Use cheese grated in a small holed grater for finely grated cheese.
Add bacon, cheese, and green onion as garnish.
Serve with crackers, chips, tortillas or veggies and Coca-Cola!!
- 1 (8 oz) container Sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) package Cream Cheese
- 1 packet Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup (plus extra for topping) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup (plus extra for topping) Crumbled Bacon
- ¼ cup (plus extra for topping) Chopped Green Onions
- For the dip, in a bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, and Onion Soup Mix and stir until smooth. Then, add in the cheddar cheese and stir until well-blended. Lastly, add in the crumbled bacon and the green onions and stir.
- For the Garnish: top off with extra green onions, bacon, and cheese and serve with chips, crackers, tortilla chips or veggies
- Note: refrigerate dip for a couple hours before garnishing, so that the flavors enhance and meld together.
Nettie Moore is the cook, baker, photographer and designer behind Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. Nettie is a self-trained cook and baker. She loves creating easy recipes that don’t call for a lot of unknown ingredients.Nettie’s Blueberry Skillet Cake has been featured in Taste Of Home Magazine and her Peach Raspberry Pie has won awards! She was born and raised in Southern California and now calls New England her home, where she lives with her husband and two children. Follow Nettie on her blog, Moore or Less Cooking, or here: FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM