|Mix all of the ingredients well~ take off all of your rings, wash your hands well, and dig in, best way to mix a meatloaf! Shape mixture into a loaf pan.|
|Super Meat Loaf Recipe|
- 2 lbs of extra lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix
- 3/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup Liquid from Roasted Red Pepper’s
1/3 cup Gourmet Fried Onions (Trader Joe’s)
1/3 cup grated Romano Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 uncovered..
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9 baking pan or roasting pan. Top with Gourmet Fried Onions and Romano Cheese
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. This post has been linked up to these fabulous blogs! …