I have never seen so much snow before in my life! It never stops snowing and it isn’t melting!! It always amazes me how spring does come, and everything starts blooming and you can’t figure out how you ever survived?? It’s just another excuse to go bake something delicious!!
I can’t believe this my 50th week posting Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!! I am so happy to see you have stopped by!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on MOORE OR LESS COOKING FOOD BLOG.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.