It feels like a real Spring day today! Temperatures in the 50’s! I have a spring in my step as I am watching our 7 feet of snow slowly melt away! The sun is shining and I have hope that there will be daffodils and tulips popping up by the end of the month….oh wait, I am in Maine!! It could snow in April! Well, I am happy to be in denial!! Just keep baking those cookies!!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- Please Link up to THREE recipes
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again next week! ~Nettie, Lysska & Cindy
Click the Frog to link up your THREE recipes!