I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I think I cooked enough food for our whole town. It was so delicious and I always love leftovers, no cooking for the weekend! Today is my birthday, so I am treating myself to a spa day! I am excited to see that you have joined our party!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
Rich Chocolate Brownies from Winnie’s Blog
Peppermint Chocolate Martini from Growing Up Gabel
Turtle Poke Cake from Delightful E Made
- Please link up three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!