Sorry we are late posting our party! It’s the Holiday season and there’s too much to get done!
As soon as December 1st arrives, we get our Christmas Tree and I bake Christmas Cookies! I have my favorites that I always include. But this year I am involved in two cookie swaps, one is for the Cookies for Kids Cancer Program. Check back to see my newest cookie recipes!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
Crock Pot Beef Fajita Bowls from What’s Cooking in the Suburbs
Spicy Chicken Tamale Pie from So Tipical Me
Cranberry Upside-down Cake from Serendipity and Spice
Cranberry Apple Old Fashioned from Lip Gloss and Crayons
- Please link up three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!