The Versatile Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award three times!
Lisa @ Lisa’sDinnertimeDish, Nel from The Papercup Kitchen and Lauren Kelly, The Certified Nutritionist are the three wonderful and talented bloggers who so graciously nominated me!
The Rules of this Award Are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Well shiver me timbers! What does shiver me timbers mean? Not sure, but I just felt like saying it! I am just so dang thrilled and excited for being given the Versatile Blogger Award! It’s my lucky Day! Twice!
Seven things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I’m a California girl, born and raised. I’m a Valley Girl, Like To- Tal- LEE, Fer Sure, Like Ra-dical. I now live in one of the most beautiful places on earth- MAINE- talk to me in the winter!
2. I met my famous artist husband on top of a mountain watching a sunset.
3. I’m an only child who always wanted a big family. I got that wish! I have lots of kids and grand kids!!
4. I am a Yoga Teacher for children, a Massage Therapist and a Medical Assistant.
5. I have always wanted to write a cookbook. I have been cooking ever since I could reach the toaster and have never stopped and have always loved creating a new dish. I don’t know why everybody isn’t as excited about every meal as I am.
6. I love to dance, anyplace, anytime.It soothes my soul!
7. I have an ear for languages and I can mimic almost anyone.
15 Bloggers that I am nominating this award to because I think they are amazing :
Chef In Disguise
The Domestic Preservation Farmgirls
Chocolate, Chocolate And More Chocolate
Congratulations and happy cooking from MOORE OR LESS COOKING! Nettie