My niece made this dip many years ago at a family event. I couldn’t stop eating it and asked her for the recipe. She told me it was so easy to make, that I wouldn’t believe it! She was right! Only three ingredients for this yummy dip!
Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.
What you will need for this recipe: cream cheese, Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, Jimmy Dean Sausage.Layer the ingredients and bake.
Try to eat just one scoop!
- i package cream cheese
- 1 can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sausage
- In a saute pan, cook sausage over medium heat until brown and crumbly. Drain fat. Set aside.
- Slice cream cheese and place In an 8 x 8 dish.
- Drain tomatoes and put on top of cream cheese.
- Pour sausage over tomatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir to blend all ingredients.
- Serve warm with chips and veggies.
Recipe from Ashley’s Kitchen