|Enchiladas are an easy delicious meal. There are endless options for the fillings.Use chicken, pork, beef, vegetarian, the combinations are endless.|
Today, I have made Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas with Ground Beef, Onions, Green Chiles and Olives.
My kids ate them up very quickly. Yes these are always a big hit. I always make a double batch just for that reason, they go very quickly.
Serve with a side of brown rice, refried beans and a Mango Margarita, ARRRIBBBA!
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Natural Ground Beef
- I small can chopped Black Olives
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 small can Green Chiles
- 8 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 2 small cans enchilada sauce
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 package ( 12 count) small tortillas ( flour or corn)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat Olive oil in a saute pan, add chopped onions, saute until soft about 2 minutes.
- Add ground beef cook until brown, drain fat.
- Add one can Enchilada Sauce, 1 cup grated Cheese, Olives and Chiles to the onions and meat mixture.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of meat mixture to the middle of a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla.
- Place tortilla seam side down and repeat step 5 until all of the meat mixture has been used.
- Pour ½ can Enchilada Sauce and ¼ jar mild salsa over the tortillas.
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese on top, covering the tortillas.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
I have linked up this recipe to these fabulous blogs!: