The ultimate festive and delicious Frosted Cranberry Cocktail. A signature drink for the holidays.
I have my favorite cocktails during the holidays and this is one of them. It’s cool, refreshing and so delicious. I am a die-hard vodka lover, so this cocktail always gets my attention. It’s all about cranberry in the best possible way. Frosted Cranberry Cocktail is fresh, fruity and oh so good!
Please remember to share on Facebook and save this post to Pinterest.
I love this time of year where there are so many parties.This drink is a hit every time! Make the sugared cranberries the day before the event.
Vodka is always my 1st choice with cranberry juice. It goes down easy, and cranberry juice is healthy…right? Right.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
It’s the season for holiday get together’s, pot lucks and family events. These Frosted Cranberry Cocktails will be a hit every time!
This bar staple is super festive and looks like Christmas!
An elegant drink that everyone will enjoy.
So fresh and delicious, it goes down easily and can be dangerous!
A beautiful and balanced holiday cocktail loved by all.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a shallow pan, add ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water.
- Heat over medium heat, until mixture simmers and sugar is heated and dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, add cranberries.
- Stir to coat cranberries.
- Use a slotted spoon to drain the excess sugar mixture off the cranberries, and layer them evenly on the parchment paper.
- Give the cranberries an hour or so to dry.
- Once dry, in a medium-sized bowl, add remaining 1 ½ cups of sugar.
- Add a spoonful of cranberries at a time, tossing them in the sugar.
- Using a slotted spoon again, sift them from the sugar and put them onto a fresh sheet of parchment paper.
- Add ice and cranberries to your glass.
- Add vodka and cranberry juice, and give the drink a gentle stir.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 364 Total Fat 1g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 17mg Carbohydrates 70g Fiber 21g Sugar 25g Protein 3g
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore orLessCooking.
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|