Colorful and delicious Lego Rice Krispy Treats are perfect for a Lego themed party! Kids and adults will love them. Everyone can choose their favorite color.
My grand kids love playing with legos! What kid doesn’t? The great thing is that these treats are super simple to make. You don’t have to be very crafty to make them. Have the kids help in making them , it’s a really fun project!
These Lego Rice Krispy Treats are seriously SO cute and super easy to make.
Please remember to share on Facebook and save this post to Pinterest.
I picked up all the ingredients during my normal shopping day. Just a few ingredients for a wonderful, colorful treat!
All you need to make these are — M&M’s, Rice Krispy Treat Bars, Can Vanilla Frosting, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue Food Coloring.
- Use the store bought rice Krispy treats for quick and easy desserts. If you are making homemade rice Krispies make sure that they are completely cool before decorating.
- Make sure the tops of your rice Krispies
are aseven and flat as possible if you make homemade rice krispytreats.
- Use one color of frosting at a time because the frosting will harden quickly.
- Spread the frosting gently with a knife, but don’t add too much icing as it may spill over the edges.
- Place the M&Ms “m” side down so that the “m” doesn’t show
Using 5 bowls, divide the frosting and make the colors as bright as you like.
Using a knife, gently spread the frosting over each shape.
Decorate with matching M&M colors.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore orLessCooking.
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
1. Divide the frosting into 5 bowls and add 4-5 drops of food coloring to each bowl. Mix well.
2. Unwrap Rice Krispies, leave some whole and cut some in smaller square pieces so you’ll have a variety of Lego sizes.
3. Frost each bar different colors. Place matching M&M’s on the side edges of each bar, just like a Lego.
4. Serve and Enjoy!!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 151 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 4g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 76mg Carbohydrates 26g Fiber 0g Sugar 19g Protein 0g