Please join my fun group Moore or less Cooking Facebook Group!
Stephanie’s recommendation is the Phillips Air Fryer ~ Philips TurboStar Airfryer, The Original Airfryer with Bonus 150+ Recipe Cookbook, Fry Healthy with 75% Less Fat.
- [Multi-Functional and Versatile Air Fryer] Great for traditional French fries and onion rings, Cooks steak, roasted potatoes, vegetables and more. No oil smell, no splatter, no mess. This air fryer is perfect for frying, baking, grilling and roasting with little to no oil.
- [Industry Leading Dynamic AirFlow Technology]FrenchMay Air Fryer features Dynamic AirFlow Technology, the leading Air frying technology rapidly circulates hot air and provides uniform cooking. The rapid hot air circulation cooking system combines the fast and precise of airflow to make your French Fries crispy and looks great.
I have roasted corn in my air fryer, have also made baked potatoes in there. Recently I tried making Brussels sprouts in my air fryer.
If you don’t know what an air fryer is, it is basically a small convection oven. It “air fries” food by the hot air rapidly circulating over the food. These are very common in foreign countries. In Japan many people have them. I have been using mine for about a year now, and I love it. You can basically use it to bake, or even air-fry in small quantities.
They can keep you from heating up the house too much during the summer, and they are very energy efficient. Air Fryers are super easy to use. Keep in mind you can use them in more ways can just reheating your favorite treats from the freezer.
Roasted vegetables are a perfect food to cook in the air fryer. I have a basic technique to roast vegetables in the air fryer, I wash them, peel if necessary, and then I coat them in olive oil, and add salt and pepper. This seems to work very well.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts:
You can use your air fryer for so many different ways to prepare food. Most people are aware that air fryers are great for making French fries, heating up pizzas, and so much more. Did you know you can actually cook in your air fryer?
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
Have you tried roasted corn in an air fryer? It’s so delicious! Recipe: Air Fryer Roasted Corn
Another very popular recipe from CopyKat Recipes is the Air Fryer Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Wings. They look deep-fried, but they are not. They are melt- in- your mouth delicious! Find the recipe here: Air Fryer Crispy Honey and Garlic Wings
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Stuffed Chicken is a cinch to make in the Air Fryer. Flavorful Stuffed chicken breast filled with cheesy jalapenos wrapped in crispy bacon
Ingredients for Brussels Sprouts in an air fryer:
- Brussels sprouts
- olive oil
- black pepper
Do you love copycat recipes? Be sure to visit CopyKat.com for
your favorite copycat recipes.
Follow CopyKat Recipes on Social Media:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Follow Mooreorlesscooking on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Delicious, crispy-on-the-outside, tender-on-the-inside air fryer Brussels sprouts.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and pat dry.
- Remove any loose leaves.
- If the sprouts are larger cut them in half.
- Place Brussels sprouts into a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables.
- Stir to make sure the Brussels sprouts are fully coated. Place the Brussels sprouts in the basket.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 15 to 18 minutes or until the Brussels sprouts soften and begin to brown.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 172Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 577mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 6gSugar 4gProtein 6g
Tuesday 11th of June 2019
Can I use frozen Brussel Sprouts? I just purchased a combination toaster, convention oven, air fryer. But it came without recipes! Searching the web for good ones and this looks yummy!
Wednesday 12th of June 2019
Yes, I would defrost them first. Nettie
Monday 4th of February 2019
Great recipe !!!
Sunday 16th of September 2018
Love my air fryer & love Brussels sprouts. Thanks for the recipe!
Thursday 1st of March 2018
These look amazing! Love brussel sprouts!! :) I can definitely see an air fryer purchase in my future!!