Moore or Less Cooking presents a ChopChop Magazine Subscription and $25 Cabot Cheese gift box GIVEAWAY!
$25 Cabot Cheese gift box
What Is ChopChop?
• ChopChop Magazine is the fun cooking magazine for families.
• Mssion: To inspire and teach kids to cook and eat real food with their families. We believe that cooking and eating together as a family is a vital step in resolving the obesity and hunger epidemics.
• The quarterly magazine is available in both English and Spanish and offers nutritious, great-tasting, ethnically diverse and inexpensive recipes, as well as interesting and little-known food facts, Q&A’s and games.
• ChopChop is endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, named publication of the year by the James Beard Foundation, two-time winner of the Parent’s Choice Award.
• ChopChopKids, the publisher of ChopChop Magazine, was founded in 2010 by James Beard-nominated cookbook author Sally Sampson.
• ChopChop’s vision is to reverse and prevent childhood obesity and hunger.
• Readers learn essential cooking skills in each recipe.
The ChopChop Food Philosophy:
• We believe in the simple values of cooking together as family and sharing healthy, delicious meals.
• We don’t do calorie counts or post nutrition content, but everything in our publication is reviewed and approved by our medical and nutrition advisors.
• We don’t demonize any individual foods.
What is the ChopChop Cooking Club?
The ChopChop Cooking Club is ChopChop’s national healthy cooking campaign: We’re inviting every family to join the ChopChop Cooking Club and pledge to cook dinner together once a month, for 6 months (6 recipes total).
Each month, we choose one good, basic recipe that we think is essential for kids and families to learn.
The ChopChop Cooking Club is getting kids cooking with over 3000 “club members” to date, eager to learn how to master essential recipes and cooking skills to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Members learn essential cooking skills in each recipe, such as grating, measuring, boiling, simmering, blending, and chopping.
Who can join?
A beginner cook! Kids ages 5-12 and their parents. (As well as any adults newly learning to cook.)
How does it work?
The ChopChop Cooking club is hosted at www.chopchopcookingclub.com where members can sign up to join for free. Once registered, members will receive their first recipe challenge. Each recipe will include step-by-step instructions, basic cooking skills, fun food facts, family discussion prompts, and shopping tips for key ingredients.
We’ll also include information about how to turn the recipe into a balanced meal, with the help of MyPlate.
Members log in to their profile page where they can post a picture of their completed dish and earn virtual badges for completing the challenge. Badges will celebrate different cooking skills learned in each recipe, such as whisking, simmering, mixing, measuring, and grating.
CHOPCHOP Magazine is published by ChopChopKids Inc., a 501(c)(3) Corporation r 32 Calvin Road, Watertown MA 02472
New challenges will be issued at the start of each month. If members master the original recipe and want an additional challenge, there will be variations and more difficult recipes to test their kitchen skills.
Cooking Club members will be entered to win prizes after completing all six challenges. They will also receive a certificate of completion.
ChopChop Magazine Subscription and $25 Cabot Cheese gift box GIVEAWAY!
Leave me a message telling me what is your favorite cheese? ( example: Cheddar, Jack, Muenster, etc..)
CLICK RAFFLECOPTER TO ENTER GIVEAWAY!
Please leave a comment, What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Open to US.
One Winner will be chosen through Rafflecopter
Giveaway ends: 10/30/15 at 11:59 am EST
Winner will be notified via email.
Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
Cabot Creamery is responsible for prize fulfillment.
Must be 18 years or older to enter giveaway form.
Only one entrant per household.
Void where prohibited.
Entering this giveaway means you agree to terms above.