Chocolate Mint Fudge Crumb Bars. A very indulgent dessert bar.
- Chocolate chips
- Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Bittersweet Chocolate
The addition of Ghiradelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, M&M mint chips, Toll House Delightfulls Filled Mint Baking Morsels makes these Mint Chocolate Crumb Bars incredibly delicious.
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With five children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
More dessert bar recipes:
The Best Mint Chocolate Bar with a chocolate shortbread crust, fudgey filled and a mint M&M's top.
- 2 sticks unsalted Cabot butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp Barlean's Chocolate Mint Swirl
- 2 scoops Barlean's Chocolate Silk Powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup Ghiradelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels with Mint Filling
- 1 cup Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mint M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x13 baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add Barlean's Chocolate Mint Swirl.
- Beat in flour, Barlean's Chocolate Silk Powder and salt until and crumbly.
- Reserve ¾ cups of the crumb mixture and press the remaining onto bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine sweetened condensed milk and bittersweet chips in a microwave safe dish and heat on medium heat, in 30 second intervals in microwave until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour over hot crust and spread until even.
- Sprinkle Nestle Toll House Delightfulls morsels on top of the chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips and mint M&Ms.
- Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Amount Per ServingCalories 272Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 22mgSodium 124mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 3g