|Gretchen’s Fish Chowder oh my gosh, just heavenly, I would love a bowl right now. Gretchen is an amazing cook and baker, everything she makes is made with love. She made about 5 gallons of soup! There were 4 of us! My kind of cook! Are you sure you aren’t Italian Gretchy?|
|Dave’s amazing homemade French bread. Now I wouldn’t say I was a such bread snob, okay well I am…so when Dave says he is going to bake bread, I am first in line. Laura and Dave are always so generous and deliver loaves piping hot out of the oven, you have to be quick if you want a slice, which I always do slathered with fresh churned butter, not that I make that or anything, a girl can dream, right? Don’t leave the bread unattended at any time, B Zach is in the house!|
|Pull up a sofa and and a book!! No way, there will be lots of laughing, scrumptious food and dancing and singing, it’s Girls Night out!!|
|Okay! So when we are together it’s not all about the food, well for me it is…but my other passion besides food is dancing and we did lots of it with Dance Revolution!!|
|Artichoke Spinach Cream Cheese Dip – After dancing app!|
|Dance, dance, dance! Sing, sing, sing until you throat is so sore from yelling, you think it’s singing until you play the video that Meredith taped, thank you so much Meredith for opening your home to all of us, I had a most wonderful time! Wish I knew how to post videos of us all dancing and singing, I am sure it go viral on youtube! After lots of singing and lots of dancing and lots of laughing we worked up an appetite. My Artichoke Spinach Cream Cheese Dip – I was worried we wouldn’t have enough so I made enough for a full dinner and lots of leftovers, take some home please!! Note to self-don’t food blog when you are starving!! This recipe has been linked up to my favorite blogs:|
| This recipe has been linked up to my favorite blogs:
- 1 cup thawed frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups thawed chopped frozen artichokes
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 8 ounce package of shredded Jack Cheese for top of dip.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 quart glass casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Heat spinach in microwave for 5 minutes, squeeze dry.
- Heat artichokes in microwave, I used jar artichokes and included the marinade liquid- yum, why not?
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until soft.
- Pour these ingredients into a food processor add remaining ingredients and pulse until completely blended.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle Jack Cheese on top. Bake until hot 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with french bread or crackers or just a fork!