In celebration of my 4 year Blogiversary, I am giving you a chance to win a Fabulous Gift Basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com in honor of Grandparents Day! (September 13th. )
If you are like me, you love receiving and giving gift baskets as a gift. Being a grandparent, we love the gifts our children and grand children send us. Gift baskets are so special and really say that you care about the person you are giving them too.
We loved the New England Breakfast Basket that we received as a gift! This basket includes: Stonewall Kitchen Pancake/waffle mix, Stonewall Kitchen Biscuit mix, blueberries, syrup, bacon and coffee! Stonewall Kitchen originates in Maine and makes delicious jams, jellies and baking products and more!
Grandparents are playing bigger roles in the family than ever and they should all get a gift for their big day!
Our grand kids call me, Grand Nettie and my hubs, Pop’s. They are just the cutest kids ever!!
About the GourmetGiftBaskets.com Giveaway:
- One winner will win one Gift Basket
- This giveaway closes August 26, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time
- Open to US only
- Must be 18+ to enter
- GourmetGiftBaskets.com is responsible for prize shipment
- Answer this question: If you are a grandparent, what name do your grand children call you? Or, what name do you call your grandparents?
- Enter on the Rafflecopter Below
This post is sponsored by#gourmetgiftbaskets, all opinions are my own as always.