Have you chosen what you would like on your Christmas Cookie platter yet?? Here is a great addition if you don’t have time for baking!
With only a few ingredients needed, this is an easy delicious Christmas treat. My son requested no bakes this year, so this was number one on my list. Recipe is from Del’s Cooking Twist. Everyone loved these delicious treats!!
easy no bake cookie perfect for any cookie platter!
- 3.5 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 15-20 roasted hazelnuts
- In a small bowl, melt chocolate chips in microwave until melted and smooth.
- Add condensed milk and mix until blended.
- Add 1 cup of coconut, mix.
- Place mixture in refrigerator, chill for one hour.
- After and hour, take 1/4 tsp of mixture and roll into a ball, stick a hazelnut inside, pinch mixture around nut.
- Roll in coconut.
- Continue this method with the rest of the cookie mixture and nuts. Place in small paper cups.
- Refrigerate snowballs.
- Makes 18 no bake snowballs.
Linked up to these parties!