Wait a minute, how can it be Labor Day? Where did summer go? Good thing it is so beautiful in Maine in September and October! This is my 25th party!! Time to celebrate!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Coconut Lime Cupcakes FROM THE LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
. Baked Creamed Skillet Corn FROM MIZ HELEN’S COUNTRY COTTAGE
Easy To Make Breakfast Recipes: Omelet Breakfast Bites FROM A MITTEN FULL OF SAVINGS
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted