We had such a fun Halloween! The trick or treaters all looked wonderful in their costumes, there are some really creative parents out there! I think we got a couple hundred! The snow held off and now we are having a blizzard in Maine! Wood stove is roaring and I am making Chicken Noodle Soup and Corn Bread!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Apple Pie Baked In A Bag from What’s on The List
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted