I have been feeling under the weather this week, but I am excited for Thanksgiving! How is it possible that it is in 4 days?? Some of our features will give you inspiration for your table! My Thanksgiving wish for you is to be surrounded by family and friends whom you love and your plate full of delicious foods!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Brownie Fudge Pie from New Mrs. Adventures
Thanksgiving Sides and Leftovers from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted