Happy Spring! The snow is slowly melting here in Maine! Only a couple feet left! LOL! I do see patches of grass and my vegetable garden is peeking through the snow, so it gives me hope! I am planting seeds in our sun room so I should have seedlings in a couple week ready to transfer! If you are looking for easy and quick recipes for dinner, dessert and drinks, you have come to the right place!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- Link up to 3 Recipes!
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.
Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again next week! ~Nettie, Lysska & Cindy