Hello and Welcome back to our Linky Party!! The week has flown by and I am trying to play catch up, but you know how that goes, life threw me a curve ball and I didn’t want to catch it but I did. But everything always works it’s way out, not the way we want it, but as it should be! What have you been cooking and baking?? Link up THREE easy recipes!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
Recipes that CAUGHT MY EYE:
Blueberry Thyme Pie~ from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Crispy Curried Baked Chicken ~from Cooking on a Budget
Cilantro Lime Shrimp Quinoa Bo ~ from Spoonful of Flavor
Pizza from Scratch with Homemade Italian Seasoning~ from What’s on the List?
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- Please Link up to THREE recipes!
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again next week! ~Nettie, Lysska & Cindy
LINK UP YOUR RECIPES HERE: