Where did the warm weather go?? It’s June 1st and it’s 48 degrees!! It’s a busy time around the Moore household, our daughter is graduating from high school. So I am hoping for warmer weather and sunshine for the graduation and party. It’s a wonderful time full of celebration surrounded by family and friends and those we love. Plus lots of great food!! I know a lot of my friend’s have graduates in their home, I wish you all the successes in the world! You are the future, enjoy your time in college!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipes that CAUGHT MY EYE:
Skinny Pepperoni Pizza Chicken from Skinny Kitchen
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on MOORE OR LESS COOKING FOOD BLOG.
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES.
Welcome to Simple Supper Tuesday! The linky party that all about FOOD!!! Please link up your quick and easy, simple or crock pot recipes, for those busy weeknights.Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again next week! ~Nettie, Lysska & Cindy
LINK UP YOUR 3 RECIPES HERE: