I don’t know where the time goes! Both kids are in College, so I have been food shopping for dorms and apartment shopping for bedding and kitchen and bathroom wares! So for now, everyone is set! It was a gorgeous fall day today, the leaves are changing and it looks like a fireworks show in the day time. Temperatures have been dropping at night, but 65-70 in the day. Just perfect!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
Quick and Healthy One Pot Cantonese Noodles~ from Ramblings of a (Bad) Domestic Goddess
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
- Please link up three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!