This has been the most beautiful fall that I can remember. We had such a great getaway to Hancock where we stayed at our friend’s Inn, Ironbound. It is a beautiful inn with a wonderful restaurant and bar.
Only 20 minutes away from one of the most beautiful locations in Acadia National Park, Schoodic Point. We witnessed a magnificent sunset as we ate our Cabot Cheese, sliced apples and crackers.
Even though we frequently visit Cadillac Mountain, this was our first visit to the other side and can’t wait to return. It’s the baking season here so I am excited to see what you all have shared with us this week!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crockpot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
Slow Cooker Pinto Bean Stew with Corn Bread Dumplings from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Baked Hash Brown Cups from Everyday Made Fresh
Monster Cookie Dough from Delightful-e Made
Fanta Eye-Scream Floats from Mama Mommy Mom
- Please link up to three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use the link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a Pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!