There’s just something about cookies and cream combo that is so delicious! My kids favorite ice cream is Cookies ‘N Cream, and everyone loves cheesecake, it’s an incredible dessert! So I decided to make a cheesecake bar that is over the top wonderful with Bud’s Best Cookies Bite Size Caco Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. This is one of the best cheesecake recipes that I have tried! If you love Chocolate Cookies, you will enjoy this recipe!
Only a 7 ingredients are needed to make these incredibly delicious cheesecake bars: Bud’s Best Cookies Bite Size Caco Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, sour cream, sugar, eggs.
7 Ingredients for a Quick Dessert!
Creamy Cheesecake with chunks of cookies and a cookie crust!
Slice up for an amazing dessert!
- 12 ounces Bud's Bite Size Caco Chocolate Cookies
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Two 8 ounce packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 12 Bud's Bite Size Caco Chocolate Cookies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
- Line a 10x10 baking pan with aluminum foil, leave overhang on all sides.
- Add 12 ounces Bud's Bite Size Caco Chocolate Cookies to a food processor or ziploc bag to crush.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add to prepared pan.
- Press firmly to line bottom completely.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer, mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, blend well.
- Add sour cream, beat until incorporated.
- Fold in chopped Bud's Bite Size Caco Chocolate Cookies.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center of cheesecake is almost set.
- Cool on rack for 2 hours.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Linked up: Whimsy Wednesdays