My niece made this dip many years ago at a family event. I couldn’t stop eating it and asked her for the recipe. She told me it was so easy to make, that I wouldn’t believe it! She was right! Only three ingredients for this yummy dip!
Serve with your favorite chips or veggies.
What you will need for this recipe: cream cheese, Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles, Jimmy Dean Sausage.Layer the ingredients and bake.
Try to eat just one scoop!
Easy Cheesy Sausage Dip! So tasty, your guests will keep coming back for more! So easy, only 3 Ingredients!
- i package cream cheese
- 1 can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean Sausage
- In a saute pan, cook sausage over medium heat until brown and crumbly. Drain fat. Set aside.
- Slice cream cheese and place In an 8 x 8 dish.
- Drain tomatoes and put on top of cream cheese.
- Pour sausage over tomatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Stir to blend all ingredients.
- Serve warm with chips and veggies.
Recipe from Ashley’s Kitchen