This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
This Low Carb, colorful, delicious dish is perfect for your next meal and can be ready in 20 minutes!
Low Carb Zucchini Spirals and mini meatballs are a delicious alternative to spaghetti and meatballs. I wasn’t sure if my family would like it, it was really delicious and they went back for seconds! New Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are the perfect swap-in for traditional pasta. Veggie Spirals are gluten-free and come without sauce or seasoning so you can prepare them just the way you like!
We are all trying to eat healthier in our home, so I have created an easy and delicious Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini and mini meatballs meal. I wasn’t sure what the reaction my family would give me after serving Low Carb Zucchini Spirals and Mini Meatballs. Everyone was surprised that it was very tasty and my kids and husband went back for seconds! Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are A New Take On Noodles!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
Only 5 ingredients are needed for this quick and very tasty entree. What you will need to make this easy recipe: Olive oil, garlic, frozen meatballs, favorite pasta sauce and Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini.
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
20 ounces Frozen Italian Style Mini Meatballs
24 ounce Jarred Homemade Style Tomato Basil Sauce
2 packages ( 12 ounces each) Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 20 ounces Frozen Italian Style Mini Meatballs
- 24 ounce Jarred Homemade Style Tomato Basil Sauce
- 2 packages ( 12 ounces each) Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini
- Cook the Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini according to the package directions, drain well and keep warm. 2. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic, cook until fragrant and soft, 1 -2 minutes. 3. Add the meatballs and sauce and cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- Add the well-drained zucchini spirals and toss all the ingredients together until combined. Place on a serving dish and top with freshly grated Parmesan Cheese. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Serve hot.
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Follow Mooreorlesscooking on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|