Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Bake packs plenty of taste despite the simple pantry (and inexpensive) ingredients. This is good old American comfort food at its finest.
Nothing could be easier than this Creamy and Chicken Mushroom Bake. You won’t hear any complaining about the chicken being dry with this easy and flavorful bake. The chicken is moist and juicy and there is an excellent gravy to go over rice, potatoes or egg noodles.
Dinner can be on the table in an hour!
I really enjoy creating flavorful meals that don’t break the bank when feeding my family of four. This meal is on the top ten of those penny-pinching meals! What I also love is that Hannaford Markets has a new Rewards Program that can also help me out with savings when I am grocery shopping.
Have you heard of the Hannaford Rewards Program? If you are like me and love to save, then this program is for you! Signing up for My Hannaford Rewards is quick and easy.
- You can earn 2% rewards on all of the store brands and redeem your rewards quarterly.
- You can get personalized coupons and offers based on the products you buy, such as Nature’s Place, Taste of Inspiration and Hannaford Brands.
- It is so easy to manage your rewards with your computer or with the FREE Hannaford App. No cards or keychain tags necessary.
Sign up is so easy!
- Sign up on your computer at hannaford.com
- If you have an existing Hannaford account, just go to hannaford.com and log in and update your info.
- Download the free Hannaford app on your Apple or Android devices.
GET THE MOST FROM MY HANNAFORD REWARDS:
PLAN: Check your account often and clip the coupons that you would like to save in your account prior to shopping.
SHOP: Earn 2% rewards on every store brand product. The more store brands that you buy, the more rewards you will earn.
SCAN: Make sure to scan your rewards barcode or just type your phone number at the register every time you check out.
SAVE: You will be prompted quarterly to click the, “Activate rewards” button in your account.
Looking to claim your rewards?
Your rewards accumulate each quarter. To activate, just click on the “Activate rewards” button in the app or online.
Don’t forget, your rewards will expire after 90 days, so be sure to activate and redeem them when Hannaford notifies you that they are ready.
There’s no tiered pricing as part of this program. Hannaford’s low prices are still available to everyone
—and not exclusively for those who have a My Hannaford Rewards account.
Shoppers earn 2% back on the food they buy most often, including fresh produce, meat, seafood, Hannaford deli items, and Hannaford brand items
Rewards can be redeemed each quarter, and customers receive ongoing personalized coupons for foods and brands they love at sign-up, shoppers will also receive offers for free groceries.
Here is what you will need to make this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Bake:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Hannaford Cream of Chicken Soup, Sour Cream, Can of Mushrooms, spices ( not pictured) and Wide Egg Noodles.
Spray Non-Stick Cooking spray on a 9×13 Casserole Dish. Place chicken breasts in the dish, sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken breasts.
In a medium bowl, add sour cream, soups, mushrooms, and seasonings.
Add sour cream to the soup mixtures and mushrooms.
Pour sauce over chicken breasts. Sprinkle Smoked Paprika over sauce.
Remove from oven after an hour, casserole will be bubbly and hot when ready.
I could split this chicken breast with my husband, it is just plenty for two people.
Just look at how tender and juicy that chicken is!
Slice up the chicken and make sure to get lots of that yummy sauce over the noodles.
Get ready for a delicious dinner! Invite your friends over, they will be drooling with delight!
Double the recipe if you are serving more than 4 people.
This recipe was a big hit with my family, everyone went back for seconds!
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Bake
- 3 Large Hannaford Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 can Hannaford Cream of Mushroom Soup (10¾ ounces, condensed )
- 1 can Hannaford Cream of Chicken Soup (10¾ ounces, condensed)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz. can Hannaford Mushrooms, drained
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Package Hannaford Wide Egg Noodles (cook according to package directions)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a non-stick cooking spray on a 9×13 baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish in a single layer – lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a medium-size bowl mix soups, sour cream, onion powder, Italian Seasoning, and mushrooms Next, evenly pour soup mixture over the top of chicken and lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake chicken on the middle rack, uncovered, for approximately 1 hour, until chicken breasts are cooked thoroughly and internal temperature reaches 170 degrees. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of breasts.
- The best way to make sure the chicken is ready is by checking the internal temperature.
- When ready, slice chicken and serve with Egg Noodles and cover with lots of sauce.
Recipe adapted from Sweet Little Bluebird
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!