This post is sponsored by Splenda Naturals as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
This cake-like banana bread is sweet and moist made without oil and sugar. It’s a delicious choice for breakfast or dessert.
I have already started thinking about what my New Year’s resolutions will be and decided how I am going to stick with them to make my year a healthy and happy one.
I have been cutting out sugar, eating low carb, going to the gym every other day. My New Year Resolutions aren’t that difficult to achieve, I just need to replace some things with healthier ones. Like eating and drinking healthier and making better choices.
I have been incorporating recipes like this delicious banana bread into my diet, which helps me feel like I am not missing out when I am craving sweets. I substituted applesauce for the oil, and SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener for the sugar.
This yummy banana bread is made without sugar, it’s made with Splenda Naturals Stevia. Splenda Naturals Stevia is a fantastic tasting and 100% natural stevia product. There is no aftertaste, nothing artificial added and get this..zero calories! It’s a win-win in my book!
It’s true, a healthier lifestyle has never tasted so sweet! Bring it on!! SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE RECIPE.
Please remember to share on Facebook and save this post to Pinterest.
It’s so easy to grab a Protein Crisp, after I have had a long workout at the gym. Optimum Nutrition Protein Crisp are unique, high protein bars. They are super large bars with a tasty, crispy texture. Each bar provides 20 grams of protein. I love that I can grab one of these bars instead of grabbing for a bag of chips, which helps me achieve my New Year resolutions.
Salted Toffee Pretzel is my favorite flavor, it’s so delicious! It’s a wonderful crunchy protein snack.
I have been drinking Michelob Ultra Beer for a couple years now, I love that it is Low Carb. I am excited about the new Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold. Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold gives me that refreshing beer taste, without the guilt, another great way to keep my New Year Resolution under my belt.
Michelob Ultra Pure Gold Beer is made with organic grains for a pure and refreshing taste. It only has 2.5 carbs and 85 calories, Pure Gold is triple filtered and brewed free of artificial colors and flavors.
Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold Beer is a light lager with a superior golden taste.
My new favorite Optimum Nutrition, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor is so yummy!
Gold Standard Whey is 24g of protein- whey protein isolate is the primary source- so much of the carbs and fat are isolated out or removed. It’s delicious and easy to mix with glass and spoon- Mix with cold water or your favorite beverage, I like adding it to seltzer. It’s only 120 calories, 1.5g Fat (or less), 2g Sugar (or less) and Gluten Free. Another fantastic way to keep on my New Year Resolution track.
You can grab Splenda, Michelob Ultra, and Optimum Nutrition at Walmart and enter the Resolutions at Walmart Sweepstakes!
- Enter the Resolutions at Walmart Sweepstakes for a chance to win a gym membership!
- Entries are valid from December 28th 2018 – February 9th, 2019
- Five grand prize winners will be selected
- Winners can choose the Gym/Health Club they want to join up to a total cost of $599.00. Any membership cost in excess of that amount is the responsibility of the winner.
- Limit one prize per person or household. Only one valid entry per person over the sweepstakes.
- Visit WalmartResolutions.com for full terms and conditions
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore orLessCooking.
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
This quick sweet bread doesn't have oil or sugar! Delicious, moist and flavorful banana bread.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ¼ cups mashed bananas
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups SPLENDA®Naturals Stevia Sweetener, Granulated
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F
- Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, blend together eggs, buttermilk, applesauce and bananas.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add SPLENDA ® Sweetener and stir into the banana mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serving Size1 slice (1/12 loaf)
Amount Per Serving Calories 150Total Fat 4.5gSaturated Fat 0.5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 35mgSodium 270mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 4g
This recipe is from the © 2018 Heartland Consumer Products LLC.