This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Chunky Monkey Pudding Popsicles. Frozen Vanilla Pudding Popsicles filled with creamy peanut butter ripples and banana slices dipped in chocolate and peanuts.
My kids love popsicles and they love pudding, so I thought I would make a delicious Chunky Monkey Popsicle. I was right! My little monkeys went bananas for these Chunky Monkey Popsicles.
Snack Pack Naturals is a new pudding, with no preservatives or high fructose corn syrup. I am so happy that this new pudding is all natural with nothing artificial! It’s a fantastic choice for a snack for my family.
Place sliced bananas in each slot, sprinkle mini chocolate chips, pour vanilla pudding in, place a popsicle stick in middle, let freeze for 10 minutes or until solid. Gently remove Popsicle from Zoku. Melt chocolate, chop peanuts. Dip Popsicle in each.
Easy Pudding Popsicles with ribbons of peanut butter and bananas dipped in chocolate and peanuts.
- 2 cups Snack Pack Naturals Vanilla Pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 Banana, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips ( for popsicles and for dipping)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Combine pudding and milk. Set aside.
- Remove Zoku Popsicle Maker from freezer.
- Place 4 slices of banana in the wall of the quick popsicle maker.
- Drizzle 1 tsp peanut butter in each popsicle slot.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips at the bottom.
- Pour vanilla pudding in slot up to the fill line.
- Place in freezer.
- Freeze for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl add coconut oil and 1/4 cup chocolate chips, place in microwave for 10 second intervals until melted, mix until smooth.
- Dip popsicles in melted chocolate. Dip in chopped peanuts.
- Return back in freezer until ready to eat.
- Repeat instructions to make the next set of popsicles.
For more information and recipes, Click Snack Pack Naturals website.
I am so happy when you create my recipes! If you make these Chunky Monkey Pudding Popsicles, make sure to leave a comment letting me know that you did and include #Mooreorlesscooking. What kind of popsicles do you like to make?
Recipe adapted from Glitternspice