We were invited to a dinner party and I was asked to bring a Blueberry Cobbler. I chose this recipe because it is so amazingly delicious and MY FAVORITE kind of recipe~ EAAASY!! Easy!!
You can use any berries you have, but since I had a gallon of blueberries, this is what I used. Plus, Blueberry Cobbler screams summer!
Sorry that I don’t have a picture of the cobbler after it was served, it was served and eaten and was so dark out, I couldn’t get a clear picture, but trust me, it was inhaled by the party and there were lots of yummy groans going on!!
Only 6 Ingredients for this recipe: blueberries, lemon, flour, sugar, egg, butter.
Sprinkle flour mixture over blueberries, lay pats of butter over mixture, Bake until golden brown.
Serve warm with a scoop of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.
Easy Blueberry Cobbler
The best summer dessert, perfect for a pot luck!
- 8 cups blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 12 Tablespoons Cabot Unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
- Pour berries into a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Toss with the lemon juice.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and Egg.
- When mixture becomes crumbly, cover berries with the mixture.
- Add pats of butter evenly over mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until topping turns golden brown