We had such a fun week with our big kids and grandkids, love being a tourist in Maine. We swam, we hiked, we motored around in the little boat around the harbor. We ate our selves silly and wished we had another week before starting back to school. We moved our youngest into college, and our oldest is starting his third year. I think I washed 500 loads of laundry. Now the nest is clean but empty and quiet. Kids are happy where they are, it’s all the next wonderful step!
Thank you for joining us! We have some delicious features that we are excited to share with you this week! Make sure to check out our features and please leave up to three links!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crockpot, 30 minutes, or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
RECIPES THAT CAUGHT MY EYE:
- Please link up to three Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome).
- Please follow our hosts, on social media.
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore or Less Cooking!
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a Pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye.
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted.
- Please link up to THREE recipes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE RECIPES!
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking. With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #mooreorlesscooking so I can see all the wonderful recipes that YOU make from this site!
Did You Make These Recipes?
I would love for you to leave a rating and a comment below! How’d you do?!