This post is sponsored by Barlean’s Organic Coconut Oil. All opinions are my own.
When you are in the mood for something sweet, with no sugar or flour, Low Carb Fudge is the answer to your chocolate cravings!
This no-bake, no-cook Low Carb fudge is so simple to make and only requires a few ingredients. I have been making all kinds of Low Carb desserts and am so excited to share this yummy Low Carb Fudge recipe with you! It’s so easy to make, requires only a few ingredients and it really satisfies those sweet chocolate cravings without all of that icky guilt. I didn’t tell anybody that it was low carb and they had no idea and loved it!
I am using Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from Barlean’s. This dairy-free option offers all the health benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It’s great on toast, popcorn, baked potatoes, or cooked vegetables. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
What you will need to make 5 ingredients, Low Carb Fudge:
- Barlean’s Butter Flavored Coconut Oil
- Vanilla Extract
- nuts (optional)
Melt Barlean’s Coconut Oil in the microwave.
Add cocoa powder.
Add sweetener (Confectioners)
Add Vanilla Extract.
A dash of salt.
5 ingredients to make this delicious Low Carb Fudge, 6 if you add nuts, I love Pecans and thought that they would be a nice addition, love the crunch!
Stir ingredients all together in a bowl.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
Pour into a parchment lined loaf pan. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST HERE!
After an hour sprinkle pecans over fudge.
Return back to the refrigerator.
Cut up into small pieces.
It’s the 5th day of #CookoutWeek and I have joined up with 50 Bloggers to present you with some amazing Cookout Recipes!!
#CookoutWeek 2018 is here! During the next week, I am joining over 50 of my blogger friends to celebrate summer by posting delicious cookout-themed recipes. If you love grilling, frozen treats, picnics, berries, s’mores, campfire meals, and other summer goodies… you are in the right place!
This week, we are also hosting a HUGE giveaway thanks to our generous #CookoutWeek sponsors. Enter below to win. Here’s what one lucky will receive:
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill from blog hosts The PinterTest Kitchen. This grill has 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates and two 12-inch side shelves for extra prep space.
- A Red KitchenAid Mixer and 5 Flavored Butters from our friends at Chef Shamy. Make the World a Butter Place® with Chef Shamy! The winner will receive Garlic Butter, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, Vanilla Bean Honey Butter, Strawberry Honey Butter, and French Onion Butter with Asiago Cheese to use in your favorite cookout recipes. And if you just can’t wait, use 10BUTTER10 starting today to get 10% off your Chef Shamy butter order on Amazon. These butter contain no oil, and the savory butter is perfect for keto recipes.
- A Duck Product Pack from our friends at Maple Leaf Farms consisting of 2 packages All Natural Boneless Duck Breasts (7.5 oz), 2 packages Fully Cooked Roast Half Ducks w/Orange Sauce (14 oz), 1 pkg Duck Bacon (12 oz), and 1 pkg All Natural Duck Legs (16 oz). Maple Leaf Farms is celebrating its 60th anniversary raising White Pekin ducks on local, family-owned farms.
- Butter-flavored Organic Coconut Oil from our friends at Barlean’s. This dairy-free option offers all the health benefits of organic coconut oil, with the rich taste of butter. It’s great on toast, popcorn, baked potatoes, or cooked vegetables. You can also substitute it 1:1 for butter in baking, cooking, and frying, and of course it is perfect as a butter substitute for all your favorite cookout recipes.
- 24 Cartons of Vinegar Shots from our friends at Vermont Village. You’ll receive 12 cartons of turmeric flavor and 12 cartons of cranberry flavor. Each carton contains 12 individual, 1 fluid ounce vinegar shot pouches! This raw, organic apple cider vinegar has rich flavors from whole foods and is sweetened naturally with honey.
THAT’S A PRIZE PACK WORTH OVER $750!
TO ENTER, FOLLOW OUR SPONSORS AND BLOGGERS ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION BELOW:
Here’s a full list of the bloggers participating in #CookoutWeek 2018! You can find yummy recipes by checking out any of the links below:
The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ April GoLightly ♥ Authentically Candace ♥ Blogghetti ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Cheese Curd In Paradise ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Coconut & Lime ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ CookwithRenu ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Everyday Eileen</a ♥ Fairyburger ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Family Around the Table ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ For the Love of Food ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Herbivore Cucina ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jolene’s Recipe Journal ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets & Treats ♥ Mildly Meandering ♥ Moore or Less Cooking ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Oven Tales By Syama ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Strawberry Blondie Kitchen ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Technotini ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Baking Fairy ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Freshman Cook ♥ The Simple Supper ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ This is How I Cook ♥ Who Needs A Cape? ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen
Low Carb Fudge & Giveaway
- 1 cup melted Organic Barleans Coconut Oil
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup confectioner's natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Line a small loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix Barlean's Coconut Oil, cocoa, sweetener, vanilla and salt.
- Combine well.
- Pour mixture into lined loaf pan.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Remove the chilled fudge and sprinkle pecans on top.
- This will keep them from sinking.
- Return fudge to the refrigerator.
- When your fudge is solid, remove from loaf pan.
- Using a large knife, cut into small squares.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Do not store at room temperature, the fudge will melt.
- Makes about 12-15 servings.
Nettie is a wife and mother who is passionate about cooking and baking… especially when easy meals are involved! With 5 children, Nettie insists that all meals, snacks, and desserts come together quickly! You will find a wide variety of easy yet scrumptious recipes on her very popular website Moore or Less Cooking
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | GOOGLE+ | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |INSTAGRAM|
Monday 2nd of July 2018
I haven't made fudge in ages but I love that this only takes 5 ingredients to make! It looks so good!
Monday 2nd of July 2018
Thank you Farrah!! Nettie
Friday 29th of June 2018
Friday 29th of June 2018
Rick, for a sweetener, I like the Steviva Confectioners for this recipe.
Friday 29th of June 2018
I would like to try this, can you expand on "sweetener"?