This pie is full of chocolate, butterscotch, coconut and pecans, all baked together in a graham cracker crust! It’s like the best candy bar served up into a pie! So simple to put together, just add the delicious layers and bake. If you have a sweet tooth like someone I know in my house, then this is the pie for you!
What you will need to make this super yummy pie: graham cracker crust, Sweetened Condensed Milk, butterscotch morsels, coconut, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chopped pecans.
All you need is 5 minutes to put together this easy pie! Place all ingredients into Graham Cracker Crust in the order listed above.
Layers of Chocolate, coconut, pecans, and butterscotch magic!
Magic Cookie Bar Pie #SundaySupper
Just like the magic cookie bar, but in pie form! Magical!
- 1 9" prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (14oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the entire can of condensed milk evenly into the graham cracker crust.
- Layer the remaining ingredients, as listed above.
- Using fingers, make sure each ingredient is leveled out.
- Place pie pan on a baking sheet (pie will bake more evenly) and bake for 35 minutes (will see the edges becoming bubbly and brown).
- Cool to room temperature on a wire rack (for 2-3 hours) Enjoy!
Serving Size1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 896Total Fat 46gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 32gCholesterol 2mgSodium 722mgCarbohydrates 115gFiber 5gSugar 48gProtein 9g
Recipe adapted from Rook No. 17
This week the #SundaySupper Tastemakers are bringing you 50 wonderful sweet and savory Pies! A big thank you to our wonderful hostess, Erica Acevedo of The Crumby Cupcake who made this event happen! I am a huge pie fan and I want to try all of these recipes! I am sure that you will find something that you love, be it sweet or savory or both!!
Sweet As Pie
- Apple Browned Butter Tart by The Chef Next Door
- Banana Cream Pie from Recipes Food and Cooking
- Blood Orange Pie from The TipToe Fairy
- Brown Sugar Pie from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Cherry Chocolate Brownie Pie from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Tart from Desserts Required
- Chocolate Pudding Pie from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Coconut Cream Pie from Family Foodie
- Easy Lemon Pie from Basic N Delicious
- Fresh Lemon Hand Pies from From Gate to Plate
- German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie from Meal Planning Magic
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Pie from NinjaBaker
- Gluten Free Mini Irish Cream Chocolate Mousse Pies from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grapefruit Pie from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Oatmeal Creme Pies from Pies and Plots
- Irish Cream Coffee Mud Pie from The Crumby Cupcake
- Leaf Topped Apple Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Magic Cookie Bar Pie from Moore or Less Cooking
- Mixed Berry Hand Pies from My Imperfect Kitchen
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Pie from Feeding Big and More
- No Bake Blueberry Mini Filo-Pies from Hardly A Goddess
- No-Bake Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Tart from Magnolia Days
- Orange Meringue Pie from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Paifala (Samoan Pineapple Half Moon Pies) from Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from Sweet Mornings
- Perfect Manhattan Pie from The Texan New Yorker
- Pineapple Meringue Pie from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Quick Swiss Apple Pie from Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie from Flour On My Face
- Strawberry Mascarpone Tart from Taste And See
- Beef & Red Wine Pie from Wholistic Woman
- Cauliflower Cheese Pie with Grated Potato Crust from Food Lust People Love
- Chard and Parsnip Galette from Caroline’s Cooking
- Chicken Tamale Pie from Rants from my Crazy Kitchen
- Cornish Pasties from Palatable Pastime
- Homity Pie (British Potato Leek Pie) from Curious Cuisiniere
- Italian Cheesy Artichoke and Asparagus Phyllo Pie from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Italian Hand Pies from Brunch-n-Bites
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie from The Freshman Cook
- Jamaican “No-Beef” Patties from What Smells So Good?
- Mini Swiss Quiches from Family Around The Table
- Mushroom Swiss Quiche from Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Pizza Rustica from Monica’s Table
- Salmon Pot Pie from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Savory and Spicy Mincemeat Pie from eating in instead
- Shepherd’s Pie Hand Pies from Our Good Life
- Skillet Shepherd’s Pie from Life Tastes Good
- Spaghetti Pie from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Spicy Korean Cottage Pie from kimchi MOM
- Taco Hand Pies from Kitchen Gidget
- Weeknight Chicken Pot Pie from Books n’ Cooks
- Plus: Baked Puerto Rican Meat Pies and More Pie Recipes from Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement
Linked up: Full Plate Thursday
Saturday 3rd of April 2021
LOVE magic bars! Using a store bought Graham crust is genius! Made this tonight for Easter tomorrow. I mixed all the filling ingredients together in a bowl and then filled the pie to make sure everything got nice and coated. I know it defeats the whole “layer” thing, but it looks like it’ll still be great! How do you recommend storing it? Counter or fridge? Thank you!!
Monday 5th of April 2021
I have been storing it in the refrigerator. Let thaw before slicing.
Wednesday 9th of March 2016
What a great pie Nettie! Looking forward to seeing you again at Full Plate Thursday tonight! Hope you are having a great day! Miz Helen
Wednesday 9th of March 2016
Thank you Miz Helen, so nice of you to stop by! Nettie
Friday 4th of March 2016
I love all the morsels!
Thursday 3rd of March 2016
Oh, yum, this looks really good! Anything that has chocolate, pecans, and coconut has got to be good. )
Thursday 3rd of March 2016
Thank you Angie! Nettie
Tuesday 1st of March 2016
Love how youve taken my favorite dessert bar and made it into a pie!
Wednesday 2nd of March 2016
Thank you Renee! Nettie