Smooth, creamy and delicious No Churn Mocha Chip ice cream! Coffee ice cream with mini chocolate chips in every bite! This is the easiest ice cream to make! A wonderful frozen summer treat!…
This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
Florida Blueberry Key Lime Pie: creamy, tangy key lime custard topped with juicy sweet blueberries inside a buttery, crunchy crust.As soon as the weather gets warmer, I start to crave Key Lime Pie. I have made many key lime pies in my baking days and since I absolutely adore blueberries, I thought I would bring them together to make a fantastic Blueberry Key Lime Pie….
This pie is full of chocolate, butterscotch, coconut and pecans, all baked together in a graham cracker crust! It’s like the best candy bar served up into a pie! So simple to put together, just add the delicious layers and bake. If you have a sweet tooth like someone I know in my house, then this is the pie for you!
Let’s start off the New Year 2016 with something sweet and easy! ( That’s how I want my New Year!) Easy Key Lime Pie! The temperatures are cooler now in Maine, but the Key Lime Pie will make us feel like we are in the Keys!!
Merry Christmas! I have heard of the infamous Ice Storm in 1998 where so many lost their power for three weeks. So when we were welcomed by this ice storm this week, we were all in shock to lose power. No heat, no electricity, not so much a welcome for Christmas.
FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION HERE
This has been the first time that I have been on the internet in 5 days, so I am excited to share a recipe with you, I started to bake these right when the power came back on, or else they would have gone on the BBQ Grill! That is a whole other blog!
These really are named appropriately, they are magic. Everyone kept going back for second and third helpings. A layer of graham cracker crumbs, a layer of coconut, a layer of chocolate chips, a layer of nuts, so easy! This bar freezes well too!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK
AND PIN IT!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened or unsweetened flaked or shredded coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place the rack in the center of the oven. Lightly butter or spray with a non stick cooking spray a 9 x 9 inch square baking pan.
- Melt the butter and pour it evenly over the bottom of your pan.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the crumbs. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the coconut. Sprinkle the nuts over the chocolate chips.
- Finally, drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over all the ingredients. Do not mix the ingredients together, just layer them.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the squares comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. These bars can be frozen.
- Makes about 16 - 2 inch squares.
- recipe adapted from Joy of Baking