Let’s start off the New Year 2016 with something sweet and easy! ( That’s how I want my New Year!) Easy Key Lime Pie! The temperatures are cooler now in Maine, but the Key Lime Pie will make us feel like we are in the Keys!!
What you’ll need to make this creamy, lime-y Easy Key Lime Pie: Graham Cracker Crust, Egg Yolks, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Key Lime Juice. (Garnish: Whipped Cream, lime slices)
Easy Creamy Key Lime Pie
- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
- 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks (whites not used)
- ½ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice or Fresh Key LIme Juice is great!
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before refrigerating.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with lime slices.