So happy to see you! I hope you enjoyed your Easter! I cooked and cooked and baked and cooked some more! So delicious and so nice being with my family, nothing rushed, just enjoying each other’s company, it was such a treat. My kids are so grown up and so much fun to be with! I laughed so hard and ate until I was ready to pop! Guess what? Amazing leftovers all week! I am excited to see what recipes you are linking up this week! You can link up to three recipes! XXOO Nettie
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Recipe with the MOST CLICKS:
For The Love Of Libby Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Tampa Cake Girl
Lemon Gooey Bars from Memories by the Mile
Blackberry Shortcakes with Lemon Curd from The Gold Lining Girl
Grilled eggplant rollatini from Culinary Ginger
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or easy RECIPES only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Hun… What’s for Dinner?
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page, or a pinterest pin.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted
- Link up to THREE recipes.