It has felt like Summer all week! Hubs is still swimming everyday in the bay! But today the temps dropped to 50 with high winds, bye bye Summer, hello soup weather! I am really craving mulled apple cider and hot cocoa with loads of marshmallows!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Meaty Lasagna Bolognese FROM SUMPTUOUS SPOONFULS
Pumpkin Cheesecake in the Slow Cooker FROM HOMEMAKING HACKS
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted