I can’t believe Thanksgiving has come and gone! I had a great time, made all of my favorites and it was just the kids and us! Then my Birthday celebration was so fun! My cold finally went away after 3 long weeks of coughing my brains out! I was really ready to celebrate! The celebration continued for the whole weekend, going out to two of my favorite restaurants on the coast! Now we are decorating for Christmas!! It is all fun and happy stuff!! I love to decorate and bake Christmas Cookies,I am trying out some new ones this year! So excited!
Welcome back to Simple Supper Tuesday, the party featuring QUICK, EASY recipes, perfect for those busy weeknights. So, please share your crock pot, 30 minutes or 5 ingredient recipes (easy desserts are also welcome)!!
Nettie-Moore or Less Cooking Blog
Cindy-Hun… What’s for Dinner?
Make sure to visit all 3 blogs, to see if you’ve been featured this week!! All featured recipes will be pinned to our Simple Supper Tuesday Pinterest page.
Last week’s features:
Christmas Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Recipe From Homemaking Hacks
Simple Supper Tuesday Badge
- Please link up Crock Pot and/or EASY recipes only (simple desserts are also welcome)
- Please follow our hosts, on social media
- Please link back to THIS post on Moore Or Less Cooking Food Blog
- Please use link to direct recipe, not to your home page.
- Please visit others and leave comments if a recipe catches your eye
- Any post that DOES NOT contain a recipe or food tutorial, will be deleted